Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It begins...

So this is my first blog post and I am excited to get into the blogging world!  I decided to get into blogging because recently I have been reading a lot of great, interesting blogs (many of them that focus on design & fashion) and I thought it could be fun to create my own and have this as a side project and release some creative energy.  I added this project to my list of 2011 resolutions.  Other resolutions are to learn dutch, take a few cooking classes, and redecorate our apartment.  So far I haven't really put a dent into getting any of these resolutions completed but I have 10 more months to go!


 In Crete, Greece


Anyway, my blog will focus on my interests which include food, travel, fashion, & design and anything else in life that I find interesting to share.  The name of this blog was thought of by my husband, so props to him for coming up with it.  It is a combination of part of the meaning of my name (Melissa means "honey bee" in Greek) and part of my style which I would describe as "simple and classic". So the name Simply Bee came about.   Check back often for my posts and pass this blog link onto others. I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment