Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bee Gee Bags

Last year at this time I was planning my wedding and was looking for a cute clutch to store small items that I would need throughout the day (lipstick, mints, tissues, etc.).  I had seen an ad in Brides magazine for BeeGee Bags and I knew that I needed to have one for my wedding day.  The best thing about their bags are that they can also be used after the wedding - either on your honeymoon or a night out in the summer. The bag that I purchased was the perfect accessory to my summer outfits.   The company is based in Washington DC and all the bags are created by stay at home moms who are the  "BeeGee Sewers" (as they call themselves on their website).  The clutches come in many different colors and designs and are described on their website as  "classic and timeless". You can also place a custom order.

Here are my favorite bags from their website:


 
 


(Love the name!)

No comments:

Post a Comment